Monday, August 13, 2007

Introduction

Hi, my name's Rebecca and I'm in my 5th year at uni. My degree is a Bachelor of Science, with majors in Psychology and Human Biology, and a minor in Science Communication. I'll be graduating next year, after which I hope to then do a Diploma of Arts. Since I started uni, my favourite subjects have been Psychology 101 and 102. For Blog 1, I'm thinking of choosing to answer the question on how prejudice and discrimination can be reduced. This is a question that has interested me for a long time.

2 comments:

James Neill said...

Hi Rebecca, I'm sorry this has taken me a while to ask this - but I'm interested to know what was most enjoyable about Psych 101 and 102?

Reba Burge said...

Hi James, in Psych 101 I most enjoyed learning about anxiety disorders and what treatments are available. In Psych 102 I most enjoyed learning about different states of consciousness, also researching an essay about what insomnia is and how it can be treated.